upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, November 25
New York posted by Bon
OH I remembered something epic from yesterday:
It was assembly right, and some World Vision guy was out front speaking, and Anu's like, "Hey don't you reckon he looks like Chris Brown?" and I'm like, "...No. I think he looks like Obama." and Anu practically WTFed in my face, so I went and asked Vicks if he looked like Obama, but she didn't think so either, but it turns out HE IS OBAMA'S COUSIN I am so win. Suck on that.

Today. Carbon kids zzzz. Anu's joke: What did the child say when he set fire to his vehicle? I am a car-burn [carbon] kid. HAHAH Legendary.

Sport. was finals week and we weren't in finals, so the afternoon was dead. I thought it was a good time to try and get rid of my socktan, so I took off my shoes. But the top part of the oval is full of spiky shit, so I got spiked on the foot. And I got a blister, which my mum just then picked out using a needle, and I have like a hole in my foot. T^T. And the socktan hardly went away ==;

That Angela CSIRO bitch is a bitch.

After school, went to dentist and OMG ALMOST GETTING BRACES OFF 8D. But my dentist is pretty shit: 1. I have never visitted him with no broken brackets, 2. He couldn't be bothered gluing on a new brack this time, so he just cut the wire short, seeing as it's practically my last time, 3. He somehow got some acid on my inner lip, so some kin slightly peeled off and my lip feels like shit right now.

I wish I could produce a sniper rifle out of thin air.

Labels: , , , ,

7:17 PM