upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, November 26
The Lorax posted by Bon
I hate Carbon Kids ]: Such a waste of time. Are we saving the world by wasting time? I don't think so. Grr.

I honestly have nothing to write about because my days have been so boring. ): OH I have something to write about:
My teeth are killing me. I know, even though it's like my last month of wearing braces, there is still two not straight teeth, and one doesn't allow me to bite properly. Have I mentioned that my dentist is dodgy? But yeah, because I can't bite properly, I've had my mouth open for like the whole day, so that my lips are dry. And, I tried biting together, like, forcing teeth together, and that just hurt. T^T.

Pissedboredpissedboredpissedbored. ==;

I wish I could find a permanently cure to boredom with no side effects

Labels: ,

6:27 PM