Didn't post yesterday because it was dying hot so I brought my school laptop downstairs where it was cooler because it was easier to move than my big normal laptop, then I remembered practically all sites were blocked and I forgot the URL of the proxy that we normally use so... yeah. But I did write it out in a notepad because I hate forgetting stuff that happened. :D
So went to parra to chill with BAM. Watched New Moon which was the second biggest load of dump I've ever seen, after Twilight itself. And the only reason new Moon beats Twilight is because there is like, no show of Robert Pattinson HOORAY! But all the characters pissed me off, except Alice, who I think is GORGEOUS. Yeah. Jacob: throughout half the movie, I was like screaming at him 'CUT YOUR HAIR' and when he finally did, and it was revealed to us the audience, HE WAS SHIRTLESS and DAMN HIS ABS DAMN DAMN DAMN I was like, drooling. He is CUT. And that, compared to Edward's ugly, not cut, too skinny, slightly hairy in a bad way, pale ass 'abs' if you can call them that. UNFORTUNATELY Jacob' nose is annoying and he has a hardly defined jawline. Bella's speech patterns piss me off. She speaks annoyingly quickly, then has huge breaks. Seriously, practically half the movie was literally of nothing. NOTHING. Blank stares into each others eyes, maybe, but I call that NOTHING. OH and the kissing was awkward. And Jacob never kissed Bella. AND I was so disappointed that the 'my life was like a night sky' speech didn't come into play. ROARRRR. HOWEVER the movie was not entirely fruitless as we saw this AWESOME trailer for Paranormal Actiivity and we wanna watch it, even though JUST the trailer itself scared the shit out of us :).
After the waste of two hours and twenty minutes, we went to eat cupcakes at Cupcakes on Pitt, even though we weren't on Pitt. There, I laughed so hard that I choked on cupcake. Yay :)
Ate sushi for lunch and it was friggin delicious.
THEN, We went trying on formal dresses lol :D It was really fun. HAHA We're such noobs <3.
In the car home, I looked at the thermometer thing, and it said FORTY FIVE FRIGGIN DEGREES outside. WHAT THE HELL is wrong with the weather?! It's only spring, and it's 45degrees? What will summer be, 50degrees? Holy damn, I feel sorry for those living in the Sahara. That might have just sounded like a dumb ass statement... Anyway, the weather's such a contradiction. here in Sydney, there were like, 100 separate bushfires happening, whereas in Melbourne, flash flooding was occuring. THE EFF? And apparantly it's going to be like, 17degrees on Tuesday or something. ?!
At home, I watched THE FIRST ep of 90210 and DAMN TY COLLINS IS HOT @!*#$&&$#&!#^$*(. I know he hardly has a part, but when I first saw him I was like OMG HOLY DAMN MY OVARIES ARE POPPING because he was that hot Hahaha. And HE OWNS A PRIVATE JET @! Does anyone else find him as hot as I do? Because he's hot. Very hot. like, the temperature today hot. :O:O Yeah, 90210 is pretty good. (Y)
And yes, I do watch absolutely everything. Including Twilight movies. Speaking of, I was watching 90210 and saw the evil jock guy, [LACROSSE ! <3] and I was like, WTF why does he seem so familiar, then I realised it was EMMETT CULLEN :O:O I even wikied it up to check. Oh and, Naomi looks too old to be in highschool.
I watched the Australian idol finale, and I gott say I was bored through most of it. Actually, I watche 90210 through most of it. I wasn't even hyped up about it being the finale. It was just like, Oh okay, it's the finale. And they said the crowd was bigger than ever before, which I kinda doubt because this year's was boring.
But hooray for Stan. His song is awesome. Except there are parts in it that just annoy me.
I wish for great things.
Labels: 90210, Australian Idol, BAM, cupcakes, Edward Cullen, hot, lacrosse, laptops, parra, Robert Pattinson, sushi, Twilight