upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, November 18
It's that thong thong thong thong thong. posted by Bon
JUST A WARNING: Don't read the following it's embarrassing how sad I am. ):


HELLOOO I am currently is a Glee faze [I mean phase], so I went over all the eps looking at the songs and stuff. and have decided that my two favourites are:
 - SWEET CAROLINE because Puck is just awesome.  and
 - THE THONG SONG because I dunno. It sounded good haha. And Will and Emma are so cute. :D
And there were several others that came close like Keep Holding On because Quinn is.. yeah. AS WELL AS Gold Digger. Right fine, I reckon Mr Schu is a G. OH and I loved it when the footballers danced Single Ladies. Hah.
Watched Thong Song bit over a couple of times. And watching Mr Schu be G is awkward... :\ But I still loved the song. :D

Someone should tell me to get a life.

I wish I knew what's going on.

Labels:

11:13 PM