upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, November 3
Intercepts made by parallel lines on a set of transversals are in the same ratio posted by Bon
YES you're going to tell me to study but I really can't be bothered. It's too freaking hot D: BUT NEVER FEAR because I just finished a past paper and I was WTFing through out all. Hah niiiiiice.
My favourite subject of all time, the love of my life, I cannot wait to do maths tomorrow. Haha, sarcasm, or not...? But check out how freaking gangster I am, I have my SNAP clear plastic stencil with protractor and ruler (as well as 1cm grid which, really, is not helpful..) and note to self: BRING CALCULATOR !
That above had an awful lot of formatting...

Haha, during this dinnertime, we were eating prawns, and I was getting frustrated shelling my prawns, so I was wondering what kind of machine they use to industrially deshell the prawns, you know, that they have in frozen stir fry packets and stuff like that? I was imagining this sort of hand like contraption, that removes the shell just like we do, but mechanically, then my mum burst my bubble, saying is was manually done. I didn't believe her, because that's such a ... n inefficient way of doing things. Then, once again, my mum burst my bubble with the mighty power of logic, and how my un-commerced brain is slow in these matters ==;. Then I imagine the poor people removing shells from prawns as a living, and they wouldn't stand to eat an actual prawn ever in their life. The I see my bro has this weird look in his face, like he's smiling into his ricebowl, and I ask him what he's thinking about and he says: Haha, wouldn't it suck for the people who are eating prawns with those people? and he does a movement of quick removal of a prawn shell, and picking another. As in, they'd deshell the prawns so freaking quickly. Haha
Huh, I guess you'd have to be there. ==;

LMFAO I was researching INTERRUPTUS COITUS ! after being told that it is an actual contraceptive method, that is, the WITHDRAWAL METHOD in LATIN (I'm sorry PE teachers that we didn't learn Latin and it sounded like bull). And I found out there is a branch of science that is SEXOLOGY WTF ?! Damn, those 'scientists' are horny.

OH and I ate mango ! yum x]

I wish I was supersmart

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

10:02 PM