Guess what I've been doing lately? :D I've been learning to play Wedding Dress on piano :D:D and as of now, it doesn't sound like it's supposed to. Maybe because 1.I haven't touched the piano for like, 1704918237 years, or 2.the sheet music is shit. I'm leaning towards 2. because you know me, natural talent. Hahah.
OH today at Chinese school we watched a movie [a CHINESE ONE :O] and there's this guy is in THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ASIAN STEFAN SALVATORE. No seriously. Seriously. No kidding. And I'm really good at seeing similarities, have you read my epic Obama moment? Hahah but yeah. (Y) [he was hot]
OH NO I CONFORMED D: and got a Twitter. It was inevitable. I would have had to get one eventually. I have poor willpower. But it's weird... I think :\ :) I'm going to go make my background picture for it now >>
Speaking of making pictures, I'm thinking of a new layout for this blog. And you're like NOOOO I LIKE THIS LAYOUT [why thankyou :D] but the thing is, I get sick of things annoyingly easily. But I'll change it like, March next year. Otherwise know as my birthday. Hah, yes, my birthday goes on for a whole month. Joking :) But yeah, I was thinking of making the picture something a little bit on the umm... girly.. [for lack of better word.] side but then I remembered my brother also blogs on this, even though he has hardly done so in the past couple of days. So I can't think of anything. Suggestions :\
I wish I was a Pokemon Master.Labels: birthday, blogging, bro, Chinese school, K-pop, layout, movies, music, Obama, piano, Twitter, Vampire Diaries