CLAUDE KELLY ! It is total injustice that there is no wiki page on him, and he decided to be a producer and songwriter which is a such a waste of a beast ass voice T^T.
Anyway, how the hell am I meant to eat a sub without everything spilling out? My hands aren't big enough to grab it all the way down the sub and there are definitely going to be holes for the stuff to leak through, but even still, if I cut them into quarters and I should be able to grab it all, I don't because that's retarded. So stuff spills out and I have to eat it off the sheet. Lmfao. ? But maybe it's the people who wrapped it that wrapped it badly. Hah, bought from Subway today for lunch, and the entire serving people were curry. >.>
GOSSIP GIRL! I know I'm really behind [in everything,] but there's been stuff to do and I haven't made time for it. AWWW CHUCK BASS is waaaaaaaaay too good and sweet for Blair >[. The following should not be too much of a spoiler:
Blair: Are you upset that you kissed a guy?
Chuck: I'm just upset that I kissed somebody that wasn't you.
-Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 6
AWWWWWW CHUCK SO SWEEEEEEEET. :D:D:D Did Chuck get better looking...? And Hilary Duff's character kinda pisses me off... The entire series is starting to piss me off. I agree with Amelia, I only watch it for Chuck freaking Bass.
Off to watch more :D Then maybe do my Science homework book?
I wish I wasn't obligated to watch.Labels: Chuck and Blair, Claude Kelly, Gossip Girl, Hilary Duff, music, science, Subway, TV series, wikipedia