Hah, didn't post yesterday. Because, like all Fridays, I spent like the whole night at Hills. So I probably maybe most likely will not post on Fridays. That makes me sad though. ): I know I came home at about 9:00 which still gives me plenty of time to blog, but I am extremely tired and I only felt like sitting in front TV watching Die Hard and POTC and I find the situation of booting up my computer only to write a blog then turning it off again highly offputting.
Friday. Why it was so good: END OF CARBON KIDS AND PROBABLY THE LAST WE WILL SEE OF ANGELA BITCH. :D But, I had to read out the rap I wrote with Amelia, without Amelia T^T. But I had Anu and Didi reading it out with me so it's good. Have I mentioned how embarrassing it was to read out a rap in front of your entire grade? I also got ice down my dress during the barbecue thing, but that was probably welcomed because it was hot.
I'm proud of myself because I just cooked myself some lunch that was not noodles or toast. It was pancakes, and slightly burnt. Hahhh..
I wish our school had home economics classes.Labels: Amelia, Anu, basketball, Carbon Kids, Didi, Die Hard, hot, pancakes, Pirates of the Caribbean