upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, November 9
Familiar faces posted by Bon
Everything is connected to everything else
Ahhh it's freaking awesome. AWESOME awesome mind blowingly awesome. [Damn I just had to quickly hibernate my computer because my mum came in telling me to go to freaking sleep, because I 'slept late' last night... hmm.. I actually haven't been getting much sleep these last couple of days, maybe I'll catchup on it tonight :D] Anyway, frick, it killed me a little inside to put the beast ass book down and check my email and brush my teeth and get ready for bed, but by that time I'd realised that I wouldn't be able to finish the book tonight... so.. uhh.. I decided to do other things. Like... tricep dips. Lol wtf? But yeah. I'll have to continue reading tomorrow, and I promise you it'll be finished when you wake up on Wednesday.
Hah, it's funny because I timed myself reading it. Like I recorded down the times I started, put it down for a sec, took it back up, etc. I'm laaaaaame.
Damn, can't wait until tomorrow, when I can start reading again.

Yay! my dashboard has been flooded.

Lol, Chonny is a smart boy because recently I've just been lounging around my house in pyjama bottoms and a tshirt and it's friggin comfortable. (Y) HIGHLY recommend it.

Umm... tomorrow ABC people are coming to our school? To do research on young teachers, or whatever. I dunno. But.. yeah. Haha.

I wish you knew how I felt

Labels: , , , , ,

11:19 PM