MOTHER EFF Vampire Diaries ahhhhhhhhhh <3 ! But it's so freaking frustrating. SPOILER: I can't freaking believe that killed her off, wtf? Dude, the writers are pansy and chicken shit, they can't kill her, it will destroy half the storyline, and now Elena will ask Damon and Stefan to leave and they, being in love with her, will. So I really don't see it going anywhere...
Soo.,.. Today was I dunno, weird. Got ag back, and meh, I did alright I think. And English creative writing which I took a dump on. See I told you it was shit ): Ahhh,but tomorrow is Wednesday hooray. Wow, this post is boring.
Lol, I'm a sadcase already so I'll have no shame in saying the following: Restaurant City got new stuff to do ! and I spent all of just then redecorating my place thing, and all of this afternoon getting the new trophies. Because I am an obsessor and I'm freaking awesome.
Speaking of obsessor and awesome, I haven't read a page of THE BOOK yet today, because I need to get ready to time myself, and me being me, I like it to be on round numbers, except I kept missing the round numbers so.. I haven't started. Will start at 8 :D
ABC people didn't come today after all, they'll come on Thursday.
Also coming on Thursday, our laptops :O
Ate a mango today. With mango yogurt.
I wish I could knock it right down.Labels: ABC, Ag, book, English, exam, fruit, laptops, Restaurant City, Vampire Diaries