Thursday, November 12
Down syndrome
posted by Bon
Frick stupid Down in my head. I've been singing it like, since I got home. How gay. And I swear I have like, 5 blog titles from it's lyrics. GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD. Stupid radio overplays and kills good songs.
ON THE OTHER HAND, finally got our laptops today. And yes, they are mini. and the Windows Messenger - how the eff can you get it working? It says to download the newest version or you can't sign in, and I can't freaking download the newest version. Gay. And Photoshop is Photoshop ELEMENTS ==;, and everywhere is blocked, even at home. And so on and so on. I keep whinging because I'm a whinger. It's actually pretty good. Hah, the sticker. Who even uses that? But I'm not going to chuck it out, because that's a waste of a perfectly good piece of navy blue sticker paper. Instead, I'll cut out awesome shapes and be noob. So yeah, don't chuck out your sticker, give it to me :D
Umm... today was HOT.
Hah, I've had this open for 30 mins without typing anything... so I think I'll post now.
I wish I was genius.Labels: laptops, music, radio
6:06 PM