upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, November 4
After eight weeks, the embryo becomes a foetus. posted by Bon
Lol okay quick blog before I go madcore science :D
So today was maths yearly and DAMN I'M SO GLAD IT'S OVER ! The stress is now gone and I feel great and free and everything. But Yeo is gay and giving us a bookmark on this FRIDAY and I'm pretty screwed because I really can't call my Geo book a Geo book ==;. huhhh. And then after that, have to do that drama shit, and that PE shit, and maybe the HSIE thing. Damn, why do teachers specifically set assignments around yearly week? >:[
Hah, I realised that I laughed extremely loudly and big at times when it's just not right... so I'm going to try and laugh at the right times, and the right amount. Does that make sense? >< :D
   Science !

I wish I liked science

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4:26 PM