upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, November 1
1 2 3 posted by Bon
Gahhh I rejarred an already rejarred jarred finger [as in I have jarred that finger 3 times, and each of the rejars were just as it was getting better !!! RAAAAGE] as well as another finger just then, trying to stop my brother getting to the basket but he's too much of a beast and just rammed into my fingers.

Hah, I can't believe I forgot to mention Halloween yesterday. I swear I was always thinking "I gotta mention Halloween in my blog". Anyway, I think it came one day too early, because today, I've scared the daylights out of my mum a total of 5 times, and it's only 11:30. AWESOME HIGH FIVE ! It's my mum's birthday tomorrow, and my Auntie's on the 6th, so we're going out for Korean BBQ tonight YAY !

Tell me to study. OH IT'S MY COMPUTER'S DISTRACTING WHIRRING NOISE THAT'S DISTRACTING ME because I was successfully studying before I turned on my computer. Grrr, I think I'll move downstairs to study, because I don't have the heart to turn off my computer.
Right, off I go.

I wish I didn't get distracted so easily.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

11:47 AM