upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, October 15
You'll never make a sound posted by Bon
Gay. Spent all day vegetating in front of the computer, doing nothing except a maths past paper at 8:15 only because I forced my lazy ass out of the chair, and thinking of a possibility of no computer if I get into U. Oh no. This was a kinda shitty day.
As I was brushing my teeth just then, my bro successfully Grudged me. Like, he stood behind me so I blocked my view of him in the mirror a couple of metres back, and I turned around to see him just standing there looking up at me kinda through his non existent fringe. And I was like [with toothpaste in my mouth] "baha, ahh uu chyin te Gudge nee?" and I was surprised he understood, because he replied with, "Nah, why would I try to Grudge you?" So I shrug and go back to brushing my teeth, then for some reason after a bit, I turn around again, to see if maybe he's still just standing there and I GOT THE LIVING SHIT SCARED OUT OF ME BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME !!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. And now, I'm a genius because I'm typing this in the dark, all the while thinking something is at my back. Help me.

I wish I didn't watch it at midnight with lights out, and with a curtain opened T^T
[Hey I just realised that if you shifted your left hand down a step, and typed 'with', you get 'sigh'. Lmfao what a sped.]

Labels: , ,

11:27 PM