Wednesday, October 7
You take the breath right out of me
posted by Bon
Sup awesomes :D I'm excited because I just read a blog entry that got me excited :D Wanna read? It's Matthew Reilly's, you know the author? He's really beast :D Okay, click here. Because it's about the newest book that's coming out and SCARECROW MOVIE??!! :O :O Lmfao, and I'm trying to load the trailer of The Five Greatest Warriors, which is an amazing feat seeing as I'm still ever so capped. Hopefully that capped status will change by TONIGHT!.
Off topic; back onto the book and how absolutely beast it is. I love Matthew Reilly books because they are so background researched that there is no way you cannot believe what's going on, even if it's like, the shizzz. That didn't make sense ==; But I love the Jack West Jr series because there's so much info behind it. Like, the action's not all that's happening right now, but it's in the past too. And I love how ... I DON'T KNOW, I LOVE ALL OF IT ! And I love all of the other books too. When I realised I had read the last of his books, I felt sad because there was no more thrill of checking out the library everyday to see if the book is there. BUT THANKFULLY a new book is coming out 8D I'M SO HAPPY. I love the detailed description of what type of gun each person uses, and I'm finetuning my knowledge of guns by playing CS even though they have to change the names so it's not... copyright infringement? I dunno, but that's what my bro told me.
Haha, CS. I got addicted to it. T^T last night I dreamt about shooting people. I see now why my bro plays it all the time. It's really fun.
I wish for more more more !Labels: book, bro, counterstrike, Jack West Jr, Matthew Reilly, Scarecrow movie
11:13 AM