upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, October 8
You know you're my hero posted by Bon
OMGSH! ANONYMOUSES YOU ARE TICKING ME OFF! I keep thinking this anonymous is that anonymous where they are different people, and I'm thinking, WTF? You have a personality disorder? So PLEASE include your name, I don't care if you're flaming me or putting me down or anything, I just wanna know who's saying what ! GAHHHH Maybe I should disble anonymouses...? Can I do that? Because it'd make my life that much better.

ANYWAY, I watched an episode of Shaq Vs. today. It's freaking awesome. You know Shaquille O'Neal, that massive basketballer who's gonna play for Cleveland in the upcoming season of NBA? His pre season training is that he's gonna vs. the elite of other sports, at their sports 8D He's friking hilarious, I watched the ep where he's versing Misty May and Kerri [?] at beach volleyball, and it's just awesome.
I eat sand
I GOT UNCAPPED TODAY! Yaaaaay. And [one of the] first thing I did was check up on my Restaurant City ==; I'm so lame, but I love it. It's cute looking and ... not exactly fun, but gets you freaking addicted. I don't know why I bother, I just know that something in me compels me to play RC. God I'm such a sadcase.
I ALSO DOWNLOADED SOME MUSIC :D but none of the ones I downloaded were like, OMG I LOVE THIS they were just ... meh. So I'm disappointed because usually in every batch I dl, there's at least one very beast one. But then again, I only dled like, 9. So it's cool.

You know how my dad made me make a plan of the work I'm going to do these holidays? Yeah, well I've done none of it T^T except one maths past paper but that was so fail it's sad. So I really have to muscle down and do shit, because I have like, three assignments due first week I think.

Name some series I should watch 8D

-edit- YES! HIGH FIVE NO MORE ANONYMOUS ! But people will still make names like Anonymous #1 did, i.e. "i have a name now =)". I'm assuming you're Andy's friend...? -/edit-

I wish it would never end.

Labels: , , , , , ,

11:15 PM