Thursday, October 22
You are a star
posted by Bon
I know I'm a blog junkie but I just watched GG and I NEED to rant !! Don't read if you haven't watched Rufus Getting Married. I know there's another one out, but that's all I got so far. Do I need to white out the following? I will anyway, just in case you accidentally read something that kills it for you, because we all know how much I hate spoilers.
YAY! It's getting good again. Rufus and Lily are sooooooooo cute, even though they're old :D. And I love their relationship, how it's all up and downy and at the end that Lily admitted how she was scared. OMG that was so...sweet :D I even cried when Rufus and Lily were fighting, and Scott comes by, and then they realise he's their child. Georgina Sparks I hate you to hell ! I wonder what Blair made happen to her at the end. And haha, in the beginning, they were showing the... 4? couples: R&L, N&B, C&S and CHAIR! and how love was blahblah and fights and blahblah. But only the first three couples fought and had heartbreak but not Chair because they are just so awesome and perfect and cute. Yay I love Chuck, he's so sweet, he's so not the douche he was in seasons 1 and 2. Him massaging Blair OH DAMN! Lol not really, but that's so sweet. It's awesome. GG is awesome.
Okay I'm done. Now help me decide whether to study science or to watch. And if to watch, HIMYM and BBT or FlashForward?
My life revolves around TV series.
I wish I had mooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee
-edit- YOU ARE RIGHT I BLOG TOO MUCH that's why I editted this one instead of starting a new one, to rant about how freaking awesome BBT and HIMYM is !!! Again, whited out because ...yeah.
OMG Sheldon and Penny so cuuuuuuute. Even though it's meant to be Leonard and Penny, but I hate Leonard. When Sheldon first fed Penny a chocolate, I was like YAAAAAAAAHHHHH ! :D And then and then... the thought of Leonard and Penny together just soiled my mind. Wolowitz and Koothrapali[?] piss me off, though Wolowitz in goth gear look better than his usual..
Ahhhh Robin and Barney <3 I love them I love Barney. How he wants people to think he doesn't care but he actually does. Lily and Marshall piss me off though, and Ted does too, slightly. I mean TWEED?! WTF what a retard. My bro like Ted, I cannot imagine why. Robin pisses me off too sometimes. Barney doesn't. It is impossible for him to piss me off. But altogether, they don't really piss me off. Well Lily and Marshall still do. Because they're annoying, with the couple couple and stuff. But yeah, still awesome.
Okay done. Blogging and TV series, yep that's my life
I wish someone might give me a blogging/tvseries patch. Not really, I don't wanna give it up.Labels: Big Bang Theory, Chuck and Blair, FlashForward, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, TV series
9:56 PM