upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 17
Wine and cheap perfume posted by Bon
I was a smart one, putting a picture of the Grudge girl onto my blog. Everytime I scroll down, I get a scare :[. Haha, I should be used to it now, shouldn't I? No. I'll never be used to it.
Sa yeah, just finished another maths past paper, the last I'm going to do these holidays. I actually think I'm improving because it didn't seem so hard, but I think I ran out of time a bit, not sure because, being the genius that I am, I forgot to start the stopwatch at the beginning, instead pressing another button. ==; Anyway, I feel relaxed, though I shouldn't be because I only left myself one day to do my essay. How gay.
Ahhh, I jarred my finger T^T and for the stupidest reasons too, I was trying to stop my bro from hitting me. God a jarred finger is annoying. I can't see how bro can live with always having at least one o.O [Haha, apparantly Anu feels cut when someone gives her an oO face oO][Kidding]
Today was cool because we went to Bunnings and I could collect paint squares :D I got heaps of the metallic ones because they're pretty 8)
I've had the Glee song stuck in my head all freaking day TToTT

I wish I had a life

Labels: , , , ,

10:39 PM