upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, October 8
Where we were before posted by Bon


Went to a funeral today. It was sad. It made me appreciate life more. So, I might make a list of things.

What I love:
  • Running in the cold in just Tshirt and shorts, feeling all warm inside even though it's freezing, out. Then when I stop running, the warmth clashes with the cold and it's the best.
  • Having shit to watch, even if I've watched it before. And to have the shows come back for another season and another season. And to fast forward time so I can watch all of Vampire Diaries and not have to wait.
  • Waking up so early it's still dark outside, and just lying in bed thinking. Then going back to my dreams and remembering exactly what I dreamt about.
  • New songs downloaded, which are really beast that I have to listen to the on repeat, but after a while I get sick of them and forget them, then I remember them and start listening to them again and remember why I loved them so much.
  • Free time to just chill, and have no one disturb you for a while.
  • Finally getting uncapped and doing all the stuff you love to do but couldn't.
  • People who make me laugh and feel loved. And outings in the middle of a boring holidays with those people.
And to Anonymous:
WHO ARE YOU?! GARHHHHH -tears hairs out-
And, I see your point about stuff like that, but I like to write about what I think and it's not necessarily mean, just that other people that it's not directed to take it to be mean and I get into deep shit.


I wish for it all again.

Labels: , , , ,

3:49 PM