upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, October 23
We still have time posted by Bon
Ow my shoulder is paining because someone bumped it during basketball T^T and we lost by one freaking basket TT^TT two points. Damn, I hate this team. They're so agro. But they were better this time than last time.
And then, watched another game, because there was one game between my brother's and mine. They sucked. I knew them, but won't say who because.. ;) Anyway, on a slightly related topic, I hate it when you go to all the trouble of walking up to [kinda] someone and shouting a hey, but they ignore you. GAH it just pisses me off.
To keep going with the basketballing, my bro's game, they lost. It was cool to watch though, like it's fast and heaps of steals and blocks and almost dunks. [BTW just so you know, one day I will dunk. Just wait.] Yay! I love this.
Gahh it feels weird lifting my arm D:

FlashForward Oh baby. I know I should be studying, but I promise to after I watch these 5 eps of FlashForward <3

I wish I could grow taller.

Labels: ,

9:44 PM