Todayyy my offical first day of holidays. I did nothing :D except for read this book that I've read before but it's pretty good 8D I have to read it because I borrowed the second book and... I like knowing exactly what's gone on. BUT, my bro's reading the second book right now and I'm gonna finish this book before he's finished that, so... >:[
Lol, the NRL finals tonight. Eels lost. Not that I' follow it. I'm not exactly a fan of rugby, but, you know, I like watching sport. So yeahhh. I laughed at how, at the end when the refs were thanked, that the audience boo'ed. I'm assuming it was from the Parra fans, because the refs practically helped the Storm win. Hah, I kinda sound like I know what I'm talking about. ==;
Holy eff. I just got a message from a friend ==; [that she sent 2 hours ago, but I was watching TV]. It said that 455 got a facebook, but it's a fake account... But seriously guys, whoever did that is a big mass dick. Okay, I just checked my facebook, and there is indeed a person named 455 trying to add me as a friend. I'm pissed right now, because I can't get to my fb mail and Crystal told me to check it.
Right, so it's a fake account. It says she's Male and her birthday is 11th September 1969. Whoever did that must think they're funny. I wonder who's laughing with you. Okay wait, her email is listed as ihavenofriends@hotmail.com so.. okay you might be a little funny. But work on your timing, douchebag.
On another note, I need to learn to be organised these holidays. My dad made me make a plan of what I'm going to do each day of the holidays, and that means loads of studying and maths past papers. ==; Not cool. Looking forward to Friday though 8D Lian better come !
Oh, and I spent all of yesterday making and editting a new layout for this blog. I have to say I'm pretty proud of it. I know it's only been like, 5 days of this blog but I'm already getting sick of the layout. But keep in mind that I had worked on it ages before 5 days ago and looked at it heaps since then. So to prevent my easy to get sick of disease, I'm going to look at each layout for as little time as possible. But I really like the one I made yesterday so, I always try to look at it. Tell me not to. ><
My typing is epileptic and I always have to go back for corrections >:[
I wish some people would get a real life.Labels: 455, book, Crystal, facebook, holiday, layout, Lian, rugby, sport