upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, October 28
Turn the lights down low posted by Bon
Half a week left until exams and I haven't started studying ): Well... kinda, I did maths past papers and read through chapter one of science but THAT'S ALL. I should get a move on.
Hah, in the morning Anu and I weren't feeling in the mood for choir, and we've gotten our stamps already, so we were like... let's go late. But when the time came for us to go late, we still weren't in the mood so we skipped entirely. But shhh don't tell. :D
In English, Anu and I nuggetted each others' pencil cases.
In science, I got tested kinda on the topics, and I like to bs.
In maths we saw Amelia. And had a trig test. It was all calculator work. Except the second part of last question which I full made up the answer and reasons. Like I said, I like to bs.
Was hanging outside the HSIE staffroom for a bit, waiting on Anu to get Burgess to give her an academic stamp.. but after a while we finally decided that it wasn't going to happen this recess so we went back to canteen [where all the Gs hang :L WTF?] and realised that it was our turn for canteen duty and we were like SHITSHITSHIT and rushed to take a spot. Lmfao.
In Ag I stoned. Like seriously. I think I fell asleep for a couple of seconds.
Sport was hot. I didn't have a hair tie. We won.
After sport we just chilled as usual.
Dentist is so dodgy... :\ My teeth are effing killing me right now.
Speaking of teeth and dodgy [no her teeth aren't dodgy... inside joke :\] Amelia got her braces off this morning AND SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY ! :O
Andddd yeah.

I wish I HAD FREAKING MOTIVATION !

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5:31 PM