upandaway
V.5
Thursday, October 1
Something's just about to break
posted by Bon
I feel unnaturally off centre. For a reason that is not what everyone would be thinking. I hate this feeling. The evil green monster is trying to eat my insides out.
Gahh, and I only just remembered I had end of unit Jap test tomorrow. I think I heard htere was going to be an assembly. Is there? Have to write an essay-ish thing about our daily routine. What I have for my draft so far: My daily routine is very boring.
I really am abusing my more than one a day blog policy, aren't I. I'm sorry, it's just that recent events have made me realise how much I love it. And how I would feel if it was totally taken away from me.
Oh, funny thing at dinner:
Bro: I got twenty for my essay
Me: Hey, yeah I got twenty too for my short story
Mum: Was full mark twenty-five?
And my bro and I got so cut over that, thinking that mum didn't think we were good enough to get full marks in English. Turns out, Mum thought my bro said twenty-four, and I said twenty-two. ==;
I really hate this feeling I can't shake off.
I wish I could shoot the evil green monsterLabels: bro, jap, mum
9:21 PM