upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 31
Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence posted by Bon
eI really can't study for the life of me. I'm more of an understanding, not a memorising person. If I memorise, it pretty soon just slips out of my mind, but if I understand what the hell is going on, I can actually absorb it. So I'm not going to try to memorise it. Like, for science, I study better from the textbook than from Anu's notes because Anu's notes compel you to memorise, whereas the textbook explains thoroughly the concept. But Anu's notes are a great help in the beginning. Garrrr I hate studying.
Effort is less when distance is more. :O Taking the long way - understanding, I don't need as much effort. Lmfao kidding, that doesn't work. But yeah, I like logic. Logic is my best friend.

GOD today my computer has been extremely lagged. I only realised my internet had disconnected like, half an hour after it actually disconnected, and I was getting freaking pissed at all the pages that didn't load that I clicked so much adn so hard that the screen froze, like IT'S DOING RIGHT NOW ! so much that I'm typing and nothing's coming up, you know? How gay. Vista sucks my balls. I WANT THE TINY GOVERNMENT LAPTOPS WITH WINDOWS 7 ! Which I saw in the shops today and is freaking expensive.

Ahhh I'm bored. >.> PINBALL! I'll study before I go to bed tonight :D

I wish I paid attention so it'd be easier to study.

Labels: , , , ,

8:45 PM