upandaway
V.5
Thursday, October 1
Slowly searching for any sign of the ones he used to love.
posted by Bon
Damn, watching Vampire Diaries late at night in the dark and all alone was not the best idea. Stephan isn't so bad anymore... he's got the kind of hotness that grows on you? But his brother has the kind of hotness that detracts everytime you see him. When he first appeared, I was like, hmmm okay ;) but then he smiled, and then he moved and he got less hot. How funny. ELENA IS SO HOT! I hate how the vampire eating scenes, the eating is all so sudden, it freaks you out. I hate sudden things ):
Damn, Stefan really does grow on you. [Note that I'm writing this while watching an episode.] I think he's really hot right now. Might have something to do with the way he talks... his constant pained look. Nah, the pained look pisses me off.
WOW I THINK HE'S REALLY HOT NOW.
Gaahhh Vampires Diaries is AWE fricking SOME <3 Watching it, I'm like, "YES there's still this much left!" until until it's like, "NO only this much left!"
EWW I HATE THE BROTHER'S SMILE D: D: D: D: I NEED TO CLEANSE MY EYES!
CURSE YOU BROTHER you spoilt my exultance at a perfectly cute moment [THEY KISSED :O And he looked very hot :) especially when his face was hidden behind her's... yeah I still don't go for the pained look... but YAY! His jaw looks better... what's with that?] THEN THE SCENE SWITCHED AND I HATE IT ): Then the episode ended and left me dying for more.
I wish for a Stefan [minus the pained look] Labels: Vampire Diaries
12:23 AM