upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, October 11
Senseless posted by Bon
Places/ Times where I think a whole lot:
  • In bed when I can't sleep and I have no books to read.
  • When I'm alone on a bus
  • On the toilet
  • While I'm jogging/swimming laps
  • In the car when hopefully my mum isn't talking
  • In the shower
  • When trying to study, which is bad because I can't concentrate on what I'm meant to be concentrating on.
  • Looking at pretty things
  • When I'm waiting on a page to load, especially when I'm capped
  • Looking out my window
  • Stoning
  • Eating
  • Pretty much everywhere/always
I wish my thinking lead somewhere
5:33 PM