upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, October 7
Run baby run
posted by Bon
God I really hate this. I hate how we have to censor everything we write so as to not step on anyone's toes. I know it's necessary, or World War Three will break out, but I just hate it. I know I stepped on someone's toes until the toes bled, and I know now it's not alright to step on toes, but it mean we have to watch extremely carefully where we step, because there are a lot of toes out there. Sometimes, we don't even aim for the feet, but they just pop out of no where and get trodden on anyway. Some toes are so sensitive that even it you just touch them, they flinch away and shoot you a dirty. I hate toes. Sooner or later, feet will cover the entire stepping place and we'd have no where else to step. So what do we do then? Fly?
I wish I could.
11:04 PM