RAGE RAHHHH #(*&$@(&$^ WHY does Lil Wayne successfully kill everything he touches??!
Today gah it was so freezing. Seriously, what is wrong with the weather? A couple of days ago, I was raging about how freaking how it is, like as recently as Friday. But now, 3 days later, it's freaking cold. D: Before I left home, I realised my umbrella was broken so I was ==; uhhh.
It was Pink Ribbon day but I forgot to wear anything pink ): Sooo... yeah. Sorry about that. In the morning, I went under Anu's humungo umbrella [under my umb-er-ella ella ella.. okay lame] and we went on a walk around the oval. Not actually, because we just walked on the path and Anu told me a story about how she patted a random's hair because she thought he was a mannequin :L:L ! OHMYGOD I cracked up for a little longer than is healthy, and yay, my cheeks hurt early in the day. !
I love lessons with Henderson because she lets up bludge. In second period Drama, we were given assignments, and went to the library to do them, but Yun got us to this game which was oddly addictive :\ and our mouse was broken, but we could still play the game so it's cool. Then Henderson comes by and we are blatantly playing the game, and ... wait for it this deserves a quote box:
Henderson: Is that a plane or a sperm?
And then she says she doesn't mind if we play, just that it's more work for us when we get home when we could do it now. How awesome. (Y)
English... speaking of, I gotta do that work, and scan shit in. Okay straight after this entry.. We watched more of Strictly Ballroom, though not that much more because again, Murphy kept stopping and giving us notes, which I love because I have so many freaking notes, and even though my hand practically cramped writing out what she said, I feel better prepared for the exam. Freaking cool.
In recess and lunch Anu, Amelia and I went collecting stamps. Slightly frustrating.
In maths haha, I was singing Billie Jean, which had been stuck in my head all weekends for no freaking reason. GAHHH, then I somehow got to talking about the songs I talked about in my last couple of entries, and Amelia sung them, which successfully got Billie Jean out of my head. YAY! What a G mielzbabyyy.
In double geo, I was bored, once again, and I stoned. :D I drank my whole bottle of water [which I do almost all geo lessons, lmfao why?], and halfway through the lesson I had to go pee, and Yeo is anal about saying 'may' not 'can'. As in, 'May I go to the toilet' as opposed to 'Can I go to the toilet'. Then a couple of times ago, Anu thought to say 'May I go deflate my bladder?' and she dared me to say that, so I did, and Yeo gave me the WTF look. ==; Anyway, at the toilet, the seat froze my ass right off. D:
The bus took a while to come, walking home was close to frozen hell. WHY IS IT SO COLD?!
I wish the weather would make up its mind.Labels: Amelia, Anu, cold, drama, English, Geo, Henderson, Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson, Ms Murphy, Pink Ribbon Day, Yeo, Yun