upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 24
Mmm watcha say posted by Bon
My bro and I were listening to the radio ish, sometime. Like, yesterday, and we liked a song. [Down by Jay Sean which I talked about in the previous entry :D] and he asked me to download it, and to also download another song, which he said was pretty good, and he thinks has been on the radio before, and you know, I'm open to anything in the music department so I went and downloaded it. And I listened to it, and I'm like HEY ! I KNOW THIS SONG after the first 3 secs, then after a bit I'm like, no I don't. But the first bit of the song sounded extremely familiar, so I searched through my music for anything called Watcha Say, because the part I was familiar with said that a lot, and it's unhealthy for a song to have so much of one line, and not be the title, unless it's by one of the many weird artists I have. But I came up with no results ==; apart from the actual song. So I half gave up, and Wiki'ed the guy, and IT TURNS OUT I DID HAVE THE SONG :O But it was by one of the weirdo artist I have, that I really don't particularly like, but I like music and can tolerate basically anything. And in this song, the one I just downloaded, it made it sound better than the original. Like they made it sound less like the man that Imogen Heap is[n't].Then I went on to listen to the song, and after the first bit, that I was familiar with, it kinda sucked, and I was thinking BRO! WHY WOULD YOU SUBJECT ME TO THIS SHIT?! But I stuck to it, and it came to this really beast part, and it allowed me to excuse the kinda shitty start. And then I went on to listen to it on repeat. Now the play count is 18 I think. BUT I hate his accent when singing, it's kinda like Sean Paul/s and Sean Kingstons [OMG what is with the Seans, [speaking of, totally unrelated, we saw my bro's friend Sean today lololol but we were in the car so.. yeah][and another thing, unrelated also, what is with the name Sean? Seriously, when I was in year 3 or 4 I remember reading a series of books where the little brother was called Sean and I remember pronouncing it in my head, 'Seen'. You know?] okay back on topic:] but less exaggerated. Still, I hate the accent. OH and I found a grammatical error in the lyrics: Me and you were meant to last forever and similarly, me and you were meant to be together. GASP WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO ?! Yes I'm a spazzoid :D

Anyway, My computer is seriously stuffing up. The fan especially, so much so that every couple of half hours, it slightly overheats and my screen freezes, so I have to hold it up off the desk and cool it down. ==; I think that's the case... I'm not sure, I just think so because it works everytime.. Haha

Oh, I saw someone do the sleepy head dance today. You know, how they're about to fall asleep in public, but so does not want everyone to judge them, but the sleepy side is winning. So their head droops, but then they realise they're falling asleep so they jerk their head back up, but before they can fully wake again, sleep overcomes them adn they droop their head again. Then they realise they're asleep and jerk up their head... and so forth. But it's a useless battle because sleep always wins, and you embarrass yourself more by doing the sleep head dance than by just going to sleep. So just don't, yeah? :D

I wish you would tell me more

Labels:

7:37 PM