upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, October 13
Men men men men menly men men men, posted by Bon
Amelia and I like donuts
and UP
[so does Anu but she's not here right now, she's curry dancing. What? Right next to you? Yeahhhh she just felt like showing off something 8D Now she's getting a bit carried away.]
So yeah, went out today to iceskate and watch UP :D So freaking beast. I love it love it love it. And it was pretty deep too, like, a little kid probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as we did. :D like... the love and the miscarriage ): and the death. And all that was just in the first ... couple of minutes. That wasn't even the main plot, but had a huge backfround role in it. Anyway, it was very very cute and I HIGHLY recommend you watch it. WATCH IT !
I know this following quote will maybe have been following youa round everywhere, but I just love it so much :D
Dug: I hid under your porch because I love you.
At Amelia's right now :D ate a donut and a really nice dinner. Gunna watch scary movies and do shit[s] YAAAAAAAAAAY !

I wish for YAY!

Labels: , , , ,

8:35 PM