Saturday, October 31
Let me hear you say:
posted by Bon
OWWWWWWWW I just sat on my black chair which had been cooking in the sunlight and absorbed all the heat and burnt my ass TT^TT.
Anyway, wanna hear about what a legendary sadcase I am? 8D WELL, I'm meant to be studying right? Riiight. So I spent like, the last hour playing mindless games, LIKE THE HELICOPTER GAME that yun intro'd me, and I, with my obsessive personality, couldn't get myself to stop playing, and I managed to get a score of 1100something, and I can consistently get 700s. Gay. I played so much that... you know how it is continually panning along the screen? Well when it stopped, i.e. when I lost a game, my eyes continued panning and I felt dizzy, so I started another game to stop the dizziness. And so forth. And when I finally got the willpower to freaking stop, I moved on to my next sad game: pinball. And you should be wondering, Huh you have Vista how come you have pinball? Well, being the sad and lame person that I so proudly am, I downloaded it specifically to satisfy my unsatisfactory life. Haha. nah I just got hooked to it one day on my mum's computer downstairs, so I downloaded [remember, >obsessive<] And... bleh. I eventually stopped.
TELL ME TO STUDY! I'm really fail at studying. I think I have it, then I ask my bro to test me, and I suck TT^TT grrrrrrrrrr
I wish I could studyLabels: bro, pinball, study, Yun
5:01 PM