upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, October 5
I've done the best I can posted by Bon
I just learnt how to play CS from my bro. It was very fun :D There's a rush when you manage to kill someone. Lmfao that sounded very dark. Maybe I might turn into a Dexter [or a Miguel but let's not get into how much I hate him] It's fun to shoot at people and it's awesome when you see blood splurt from them :D and it's disappointing when you die. Haha, my bro is a good teacher (Y) and I'm not just saying that because he will definitely read this. He teaches like... in lessons. For example:
Right, maneuvering techniques.
Okay, types of guns.
You get my point? I think that's cool.
I'm still very noob. Which should be expected. I think he's tried to teach me before, but, I didn't want to learn. I was a foool. Right now my brain is coming down from it's high so it takes a while to form coherent sentences. That sentence just then took me a good 5 seconds. 8D

I wish soe oeijfa o23nodi8n sf2ogk

Labels: , ,

6:46 PM