upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, October 14
I'll keep tossing rocks at your window posted by Bon


Garrhhh I'm so tired, I fell in a microsleep just then. Stayed up last night until 4, watching THE GRUDGE which was freaky as. Especially the kid ! Anu, I dunno, the more I think about it, the creepier the kid is. There's no hair hiding the scary face, unlike on the girl. But yeah, it was beast. Throughout it all I was like, NOOOOOOO MAKE THIS STOP ! But we had to man up and watch it till the end, and it was good. The ending, oh man. Haha the black screen at the end for 5 mins, I refused to look at it because I was sure something was going to pop up. It didn't. And today in the shower, I was thinking about The Grudge, and that shower scary part how a hand comes out of the back of her head, and at that moment I was washing my hair also, and I got seriously freaked out and pulled my hand away from the back of my head. ==; Haha, Still at Mielz's place. The doorbell rung and we were honestly freaked, thinking someone was out there to kill us, so Amelia was afraid to get the door. We went to the door together, Anu was 000 ready to be called, Amelia held the feather duster, I brought my muscles >< haha. We peeked outside the hole and there was noone there and we were like HOLY SHIT because Amelia's doorbell ringer thing was right next to the door and no one could have legged it so quickly. So we turned the knob and opened the door and I screamed and we all screamed and ran into the room next to the door. Haha, there was a postage envelope leaning on the wall. Turns out we were freaking for longer than we thought ==; But still, the postie didn't have to go so quick...
Then we went for a walk, and we were like, haha wouldn't it be funny if we opened the garage door to a guy holding a chainsaw and wearing a hockey mask [OMG I just braces dribbled ><] but there was no dude in hockey mask out there and we took a step out, only to be assaulted by rain WE DID NOT SEE !! so we got umbrellas and went for that walk. It was really windy, and it felt nice even if it was pretty cold, but it felt nice. Amelia's neighbourhood is pretty :D
The night before, we also watched Mean Girls as a happy movie to make up for the freaking out we got, and I finally finally watched until the end for once out of like, 1094809291587 viewings. Haha the part we all loved was ... gah it's action I can't explain it ==;. Janis is cool in a freaking weird retarded wacky way.
Student: Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?
Janis: Your mom's chest hair!
 I feel dead. ==;
Hehehe Masterchef 8D Eamon Sullivan is preeeettttttttttyyyyy........ good at cooking
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I have so much work to do ):
Oh, btw, I'm gunna start the new layout on Oct 25th :D
[Shit, just uploading that picture freaked me out ):]

I wish I could make things disappear

Labels: , , , , , ,

9:11 PM