upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, October 20
I don't care posted by Bon
NOOOOOOooooooOOooooooooOooooooOOOOOO YOU BEAT ME TO IT. TWICE ! I was going to rant about how I AM NOW THE VERY PROUD OWNER OF THE LATEST AND GREATEST SIGNED MATTHEW REILLY BOOK but now it'll just sound repetitive. Like you do, Andythepansy.
Anyway, today was a boringish day. In the morning, I got freaked out because my name was on the day sheet to see Pooviah, but I later found out, when I went to Pooviah, that my name was not on the daysheet. WHAT THE DOUBLE F?! I swear it was. I'm not hallucinating. Seriously. ??!!
So first three periods got taken up by this drama thing we had. It was pretty fun ^^ We did shit like piggybacks and standing on each other. Haha, no not on their shoulders. ==; It was cool.
And then rest of day was boring. And too hot. D: SUMMER IS CATCHING UP TO US

Peace out ><

I wish GAAAAAAAHHHHH

Labels: , , , , ,

5:10 PM