Ahhh I love the feeling of after a shower. Especially after some sort of exercise. Niiiiice.
Anyway, just came back from basketball. We... lost ): The other team was heaps rough though, and they grabbed so freaking much. Near the end they grabbed Gusta's shirt AND THE REFS DIDN'T CALL THE FOUL! >:O And... I got my boob grabbed >.> Haha, not cool.
Saw Max play :O He's pretty good (Y) Max, you're pretty good.
Ahh my bro's game. Haha, the other team were all Koreans except for two brothers who were... Turkish or something? I think their last names were Habbiwi. Anyway, their coach was apparantly an ex pro Korean basketballer. :O And he kept shouting Korean stuff at his players, and I felt sorry for the two non-Koreans because they'd have no idea what he was telling them to do... Ahhhh. And afterwards, we saw the whole team sitting down in a line on a log outside, and their ex pro Korean coach talking to them in Korean, and the two non-Koreans were just looking around and stuff. ... >.>
Okay anyway..., today was pretty bludge. Haha, first we had double science which is bludge. Then we had bludge drama because Henderson was taking the debaters, so we played wallball (Y). Then it was recess and Halloween stuff was selling, and I bought a cupcake which as DELICIOUSly extra sweet, and there was a candy on top which was just yum. But I had to do some Jap work with Ben so we went to library, but Ben couldn't go in because he was eating a toffee apple, so I did all the work, but the printer stuffed for a bit so I had to wait a while to get it printed... Oh and there were these prefects all dressed up scarily going around scaring people. It was hilarious to watch, but it wasn't hilarious to be the victim hahaha. My scared face is awesome (Y). Then we had double Jap and we played a 'game' if you can call it that. It wasn't really a game, more like a competition between the two sides of the classroom. And Ye had to keep checking on the Yr10s up stairs doing their exam so.. blehh. Oh a scabbed a couple of bits of fairyfloss and decided it was so freaking nice, that at lunch I bought a packet, but after finishing the packet I felt kinda sick-ish. Fairyfloss is best taken in moderate amounts. After lunch it was Geo which we had MRS BATMAN as a sub for. :D And we just bludged it, trying to study but I can't study in a noisy environment [okay fine, I can't study, generally.] so I just stoned. maths we had a sub who had a migraine and wore sunnies, and we tried studying again, but we didn't, of course.
Right now, I'm still not studying, and typing this. Eff I need to study.
I wish study nerds didn't give me hell.Labels: basketball, Ben, bro, drama, Geo, Henderson, jap, maths, Max, Mrs Batman, science, study, Yeo