Tuesday, October 27
Have you ever just thought maybe
posted by Bon
GOT OUR EXAM TIMETABLES YESSS ! And it's pretty beast I like it. I feel like I can chillax more... but yeah that's not good. The feeling's nice though :O
Finally finished Strictly Ballroom in English after a total of 7 lessons...? And 10 pages of notes. The movie still pisses me off though. It's so freaking bogan. Listen to how they say 'Bogo pogo' and you might feel like bashing your head against the wall.
Haha epic 455 moment in ag. Anu found a couple of 4 leaf clovers and was like exclaiming her prowess haha, and 455 is like OMG that's so cool. Wait a sec, what she actually said was hilairious:
455: OHMYGOD ANU Please can I have one? I'll be your bestest friend in the world !
LMFAO! And that's not the best bit
455: I'll do anything you tell me to
And Anu thought of the best thing to say at that point, but unfortunately she's too nice to actually say it. But she is getting slightly meaner :D Might be because she's been taking lessons from the master in the art of bitchiness [me]. Nahhh joking brahh. But after Anu showed everyone her 4 leaf clovers [she found so many more afterwards, but eventually they all ended up in 455's hands. Because Anu gave them away and 455 asked for them from other people ==;] everyone started looking for them and it was cool because most people were on the ground 8D
The ag lesson actually consisted of grading and boxing peaches, and making the boxes were pretty fun. They were cake boxes and I was actually disappointed when they all ran out ): Haha, Anu and I stole a beast ass peach and it was pretty good (Y)
OH and I figured out why my neck had been annoyingly stiff these last couple of days: it's because my chair was too high that I had to look down at my laptop screen, which I look at almost all night, so my neck is permanently in that position. But now, that my chair is the right height to my screen, the chair is way too short. So I gotta put something under my laptop to raise it.. hmm..
Ahhh I should study... should I go on haitus on blogging until after the exams? Nahhh I can't survive, I need to blog. :D And it exercises my fingers ;)
I wish the world was more fair ): I hope you know we all love youLabels: 455, Ag, Anu, English, exam, movies, study
5:20 PM