upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, October 18
Falling slowly posted by Bon
I read Crystal's blog so apparently I have to write 10 things about me now. Ready? I bet you're not :)

  1. I have an extremely addictive personality. Once I find something I like, I hold onto it for dear life until it finally runs away. Kinda. Like, these holidays, I did nothing but read fanfic, because I was so addicted I couldn't find motivation to stop reading. And I ate a bowl of Crunchy Nut and I was like OMG THE IS DELICIOUS and I had Crunchy Nut for breakfast for the next couple of days until the box ran out, and I asked my mum to buy another box, which I ate the next couple of days. And PvZ, geez I finished it in like 2 days. And most of all, TV SERIES ! There is never a month that I am not capped. Haha, I used to think my life was of 2 things: music and tv series, but I kinda gave up on music because I can't listen to music while watching tv series. ==;
  2. If you asked me what my favourite food is, I'd say cake. Because it's so gooooood C: Or any type of dessert actually.
  3. I like shoes a whole lot. I saw this thing how it said a pro NFLer spent like, 20 grand on beast ass shoes. I wanna be that guy. The first thing I check out on people are the shoes they are wearing. Sometimes, I can tell what type of person they are. 8). I wish.
  4. I always leave everything to the last minute. Especially assignments and stuff like that. I guess I can't work up motivation to do anything, just like I can't work up motivation to stop doing something ]therefore I get addicted.]
  5. I sleep on my back. I don't know why, it's just really comfortable. Actually, I know why. If I sleep on my side, I can't find a good placement of my arms and my pillow is a bit too low so my neck aches. If I sleep on my stomach, I have to turn my head to be able to breathe right? But my neck gets sore from doing that. So I sleep on my back :D
  6. If I could have a superpower, I'd want telekinesis. Because I'm too lazy to get stuff, and I would be able to make myself fly. I really want to learn how to fly.
  7. Before I die, I wanna be involved in a streetfight somehow, and seriously punch someone hard in the jaw or something. Oh and I also wanna smoke some pot before I die. And I wanna watch at least one live NBA game.
  8. I enjoy trying to imitate accents, but I fail T^T. I reckon listening to accents is really fun, and hearing the different ways people speaks is interesting and stuff. I think the British accent is swooooooon.
  9. Sometimes I think too quickly in my mind, and then I go back and organise my thoughts into sentences, but then I get frustrated because it's too slow, and I start thinking quickly again. Does that make sense? So basically, I think things through twice. o.O
  10. Whenever I encounter something interesting or hilarious in my day, I immediately think "OH MY GOD that's going in my blog." But always, whenever I get down to writing my blog, I forget what happened T^T
I bored.
YAY! SCHOOL TOMORROW !

I wish that you weren't a *
9:59 PM