upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 24
Down down down down down posted by Bon
JAY SEAN IS A FREAKING CURRY ! :O I know that's pretty racist, and I'm sorry, but dude, when I first heard the name Jay Sean, I was like "haha what a black name", which again is pretty racist and I apologize again. But yeah, I heard his song on the radio and I was thinking it was pretty alright, but I didn't want to get my hopes up because, you know, radio kills all good songs. So I went and wiki'ed him and HE'S A FREAKING BRITISH CURRY ! Jay Sean also known as Kamaljit Singh Jhooti teehee. Pretty cool

I should really go study >.>

I wish I had motivation, and did not get distracted so easily

Labels: , ,

3:23 PM