upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, October 28
Doesn't she know posted by Bon
I forgot to mention in the last entry how 455 HAS FORCED HER WAY BACK INTO OUR VBALL TEAM ! D:>
When I saw her at lunchtime near the volleyball nets that we had just set up, just standing with her arms crossed and a bored look on her face, trying to look 'cool' I assume, I was like WHAT THE FFFF IS SHE DOING HERE SHE GOT FREAKING CUT. Because you know, last week McKenzie said the volleyball teams had too many people and we all saw this as an opportunity to get rid of her YES ! But yeah, she sucked anyway, and the only reason she ended up in the team in the first place was because it's Kowalski and Kowalski doesn't cut anyone, and she got cut from... cricket? I dunno, and frankly I don't care. But anyway, back to the story. Someone asked her outright what she was doing here and did she know she got cut? And she's like, "what? I didn't get cut." and went on some shit about McKenzie letting her here, which I kinda doubt because it was McKenzie who wanted the teams to be less in the first place, and so why would she let an extra person [who sucks] onto the team..? But then again, maybe McKenzie pities people like.. her.
So the first half of our game against Northmead went well because she wasn't there. [Wait, another question, WHY is she on A's?] Then she came along spouting shit that she's on the team, and goes to Kowalski saying she's on the team, and K-dog being K-dog relents and says she's on the team, even though everyone else is kinda making it obvious that she's not wanted, but as usual, she doesn't take hints. God I hate that.. So she forced her way into the second set, and apart from two flukes of serves, she sucked outright.
And then afterwards, we played a sorta game... and she did this airset [like jump into the air hoping to set it, but missing :D] three times in a row and it was kinda hilarious.
I hate how she makes everything awkward because it's mean to say what we are thinking.

I wish GAHHHHHHHH

Labels: , ,

7:10 PM