Tuesday, October 20
Clench my jaw
posted by Bon
Ahh I have no life :
After watching a NigaHiga [<3] video, Movies in Minutes, of New Moon, I went and finally watched the actual trailer. And between that, and reading way WAY too many [Twilight] fanfics [Lol, what? It has HEAPS and most of the stories have nothing to with the actual books/terriblemovie :D] I have to shout that Robert Pattinson is a terrible Edward. GAHHH it just pisses me off, seeing him play someone who's supposed to be "perfect". Seriously, Stephanie Meyer, have you not heard of Mary Sue/Gary Stu syndrome. There should never be a perfect character. And movie ! What kinda of dickknobby person would think of making a movie about a perfect character. Who the eff would play that character?! No one is perfect, so it will end up a failure either way, because the imperfect actor trying to pretend to be perfect would kill the dreams of all those swooning teenage girls or something. [And maybe you should have stuck with someone in your own country, because you're hiding Robert Pattinson's @*&w(*4!# accent :)]
Anyway, I'd like to end this rant with an AS IF he's hot. Apart from his accent. But BOO Edward Cullen is American ): Maybe that's why he played a better Cedric Diggory.. C:
I wish someone would gift me a life.Labels: Edward Cullen, fanfiction, NigaHiga, Robert Pattinson, Twilight
8:56 PM