upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, October 19
Carry me away posted by Bon
Last night I had the oddest dream ever. It was very very strange.
Anyway, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL :O. I woke up feeling odd from my dream, then I started feeling awesome, because it was FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL hahaha. But school was ordinary, apart from it being FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ! In English, did revision on Strictly Ballroom, and I SWEAR MISS MURPHY IS TRYING TO KILL US because watching the movie, she stopped it often and gave us notes, so much that up to 7:33mins when the bell rang, I had already 2 and a half pages of notes. T^T My hand just about fell off. Cracked up heaps in maths, until Mielz's stomach killed and I had sore cheeks. Gengiah kept shooting us dirties because we were in the front row, right in front of his desk, but he couldn't do anything because we'd done our work 8D. Nerding is good for you. Ran the 1.6 ==; I swear it was longer than usual. I swear I ran better than before. But nooo, I didn't ==; AFL ! Gahhh, playing with a jarred finger is not fun ): But yay it was cool. Didn't have time for a game though, so we just did drills and stuff. Haha, Driscoll had this thing how if we didn't handball or kick a ball back to him [as in we just passed it] we had to do 10 pushups. It was funny :D
Busride home: the driver stopped a couple of metres down from my stop ==; so I had to walk some extra bit and I was already god tired. I walked extra slow, and went home looking forward to finally watching Vampire Diaries Anu gave me today. :D Chilled a bit in front of Dharma and Greg with a tub of coffee and cream Weiss icecream on my lap, and a packet of Arnotts Shortbread Cream. Yuuuuum. And I was so freaking comfortable I couldn't find the motivation in me to finally get up off my awesome sofa and go do shit, until a good 10 mins of Huey's cooking adventures got me pissed off. So... I went up to my room and sat in front of my computer, excited as hell because VAMPIRE DIARIES ! But Windows Explorer has to stuff up and now I can't do shit, so after I post this, I'm going to restart my computer.

I wish IT WOULD WORK ALREADY !

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4:26 PM