Friday, October 9
Calm touching
posted by Bon
What's up sexies :D Haha... not really. Just high, because of the freezing cold. I lasted almost all night without wearing a jacket, until I sat down and did my maths past paper on the marble table downstairs. God, it was like being surrounded by ice. But I didn't want to stop and go grab a jacket because I had already started the past paper, and EXAM CONDITIONS ! So I sucked it up and went through one and a half hours of intense torture... nahh, it was alright. I just concentrated on the maths, not the cold. But I still failed. Though not as hard as the last past paper I did, but maybe because this one was more down my alley. There's still a couple of stuff I need to revise, but I can't because I didn't do the work myself, so I'd have to wait on Anu's maths notes 8D. I LOVE YOU ANU.
Yay ! Went shopping today with my mum while my bro went laser tagging. My mum's like, a mah jong pro, she won $220 bucks in two nights of intense gambling. Haha. Which is good for me ;) But yeah, I bought shit.
God daylight saving. It screws up with my internal clock, because I don't wear a watch and I hardly ever carry my phone around with me. So I tell the time by seeing how much light is in the sky, or something like that. But since it's daylight saving, I'm like WTF WHAT TIME IS IT? Especially at like, 4-5pm where the sun is at that perfect height in the sky and I know what time it is. One day, since daylight saving changed, I looked out the window and was certain it was like, 5:30, then looked at my clock and IT WAS 6:30 ! And I'm like, OH SHIT WHAT HAPPENED? ! Then I remembered it was daylight saving and I facepalmed. Haha, you just wasted time reading that brain vomit :D :L
Like right now, I swear it's freaking early , like 9. Then I looked over at the clock and it was 10 WTF?? Omg I'm so weird ==;
Anyway, my feet are cold. 8D
I wish ... you'd turn around.Labels: Anu, bro, cold, maths, mum, shopping, time
10:16 PM