Wow, it's raining. :)
Last day of term three today which means last day of winter uniforms. At least for this year... That's cool. Today went by kinda normally, nothing much happened. In the morning, Anu and I skipped out on Graham White again, although the night before we were telling each other that we were going. Instead, we chilled with year seven Jayne and Kim and kinda took pictures, most of which were fail. Then years sevens left for Toronga.
Double science was bludge. We watched a Jake Gyllenhaal [how do you spell...?] movie. No.. correction, the movie was playing, and those who chose to watch it watched it. I was not one of those people, instead I chose ot look through pictures on Anu's phone. Then K-dog came around and confiscated her phone, just like he confiscated Ben's cards a bit before. But Ben got his cards back when he walked past the table to chuck something in the bin. So I got Anu's phone back using the same method. Kowalski saw me, but he was cool about it hahah.
Drama, watched a performance... they were pretty good. Then we got our marks back for our perfarmances and I got a shitty 7. No worries, it's just drama.
Recess, Annie Yun and I discussed a bit of Vampire Diaries, and Yun showed me this video of G-wizz on Saj's iPod, which Yun found hilarious, but I couldn't see what's so funny.... maybe it could have been because I couldn't hear it properly, oh well.
Had a Jap test next. It was alright... not really. We marked bits of it after we were done, and so far, I've lost 1 mark I think <3. That's cool. I love how I got a bonus mark.
Lunch I talked with Anu :) Damn, Amelia jigged last day of term.
Geo went to library, where we were meant to research freaking Samoa and Sumatra earthquakes? I dunno, but we looked at magazines instead.
Maths was a drag.
After school I upholded my end of term tradition of going to Carlo library. Grabbed a pizza with my bro, and after I had picked out 10 books, I got down to reading Girlfriend magazine. Lol, I love it.
Holiday time... not yet. I still have to write that discussion fro Chinese school tomorrow. Then holidays.
I have another feeling, different from the last feeling, but again I can't explain it. I just don't feel right.
Today a few occurances gave me hope.
I wish something would happenLabels: Amelia, Anu, bro, Chinese school, drama, holiday, jap, Kowalski, Vampire Diaries, Yun