upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, October 22
And then you disappear posted by Bon


The guys in our class keep saying "Tall Jan is malicious??!!" everytime someone says something is delicious. It's really starting to get on my nerves, and in my head. D: But I gotta say, the actual commercial is really good, in that you remember the name really well. It's so good, lame people like the guys in my class are repeating the punchline for no good reason. But it's not so good, that the commercial is probably better than the cereal. Has anyone even tried All Bran?
Speaking of cereal, I came home yesterday and today and ate some Crunchy Nut for afternoon tea. God that stuff is good. I love how it makes your milk sweet, and even after a while, it doesn't get entirely soggy and inedible. I love Crunchy Nut.
Speaking of Nuts, why is 455 following us again? Why whywhywhywhywhy?! She still butts into convos she doesn't belong in and adds totally irrelevant comments, and tried to shove herself into closely formed circles. And she still seems oddly interested in anything sexual related.
Speaking of sexual related stuff, today in Ag, we were harvesting our carrots, and some were very large. Haha, then the guys [and 455, who is interested in that kind of stuff, but no one cares because everyone ignores her], made sexual innuendos, and the discussion somehow went on to talking about circumcision. But all the while, Yilang, Anu, Didi and I were chucking the wood chippings at each other, trying to get it in pockets. Immature yes, but whateverrrrrrrrrr.
Now I gotta do that Geo shit about Sumatra and Samoa, which Yeo wrote ON THE DAY of the earthquakes and tsunamis. Seriously wtf?
But after that, I'm going to watch GOSSIP GIRL, which might be starting to suck. But I saw this thing on my msnmessenger window thing about guy on guy Chuck Bass kissing. Holy bejesus I wanna see that >< :D.
Then I'll watch HIMYM and BBT and FlashForward. Then maybe rewatch some Vampire Diaries <3
Then I'll study. Hahahaha

I wish I could stab and kill that bad feeling always in the back of my mind.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4:54 PM