upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 3
And all the best deceptions and the clever cover story awards go to you posted by Bon
Writing this in front of Fantastic 4 8)
OMG just came back from buffet. Ate so much T^T so much that it hurts to stand upright, so much that it hurts to lean forward, so much that it hurts to laugh, so much that it looks like I'm carrying a food baby. Got so high with my friend :D Bro made some very innovative deserts eg. mouse on apple crumble on icecream on jelly, and icecream on prawn cracker. The icecream on prawn cracker was actually pretty nice :D Drank some coffee with like, 7 packets of splenda [?] in it, ate an icecream cone without the icecream, instead with 7 packets of splenda. Bottom line is, I am extremely full, so full that I feel like purging. Except the thought of vomit puts me fully off. Well I definitely ate my worth. ==;
Oh, and The Incredibles were showing on the TV, and there was this really retarded kid standing behind our table watching. It was really unnerving O.O. So i tried to scare him off by 1. offering him a prawn, 2. asking where he sat, and 3. asking his name. When all that didn't work, we tried standing up right in front of him to block the screen. We are so dog 8D

JESSICA ALBA IS A MASSIVE BABE! Reed Richards is a freaking lucky man. :D


I wish I had freaking restraint

Labels: , , , , , ,

8:46 PM