Now onto bigger and more mundane things:
My dentist is so dodgy ): he took waaaay too long changing my bands today, [maybe had something to do with me itching to get back home to do some... housekeeping.] But I have never been more impatient with my dentist. He put wire on 6 of my brackets, and didn't push in the ends properly, so it's kinda slightly cutting my inner lip. Awesome.
Celebrity Masterchef. Before it started, I was trying to think up why I like Masterchef so much. I honestly couldn't think of a good solid reason I love it. Why do I love watching people run around a kitchen, sweating their asses off and making messes of stuff. But as I watched it, I forgot about all that, and just loved it. And I realised that fig parfait, parfait means perfect in "French". See, it's tiny stuff like this I learn from reading awesome books like Piratica. Speaking of which, why did I have to live in Australia? Where everything comes later than in America? The third book has been out in America for aaaaaages but still hasn't managed to travel across the ocean. ):
Sport today ==; played Cumbo, no offense, they were so shit that all we basically did was serve, and all the points we lost were because of serves. Gaaaay ==; while the B's were playing, Sharon, Linly and I had a good time discussing... stuff, though :) Oh, did I mention it was freaking hot today? I redefined my sock tan T^T.
Gossip Girl really isn't as good as it used to be... actually was it ever good? I only keep watching it out of habit, and because I'm obsessive like that. This most recent episode, throughout it all I was thinking "Oh god, another so and so minutes to go" and "end, already!" The parts I watch it for are the CHAIR! parts which are so so cute :) The people in GG really aren't that hot
ESPECIALLY compared to Vampire Diaries. WOWOWOW Elena [?] is HOT :O:O:O But I don't reckon Stefan is that hot... Heavy brows really aren't my thing. I go for the defined jaw types :D Lol. <3 And I think the little brother is pretty hot, so is the best friend [her name's Bonnie :O] and the blonde friend. Basically the whole cast is hot. You were right, Anu.
I am not going to sleep tonight, because too many thought processes and worrying will be going on in my head, so I'm just going to watch shit. YAY! I might do some maths, too. :D
Lol the labels. I really don't know what I'm doing, so I'm like, writing down every second thing I talk about. This is cool I love this place.
Oh, and about the layouts. I love blogger, because the variety of different loyouts possible is limitless, and you know how I get sick of things really quickly? I'm thinking I might change the layout every month or so, maybe three months, because I really don't think I will end up being that bothered. But I will make an effort to change the layout every so often, on the first day of the month :)
Quick guys, take a vote on whether I continue the I wish thing, but for now I'll continue it anyway because I like it.
I wish things would turn out alrightLabels: America, Anu, Chuck and Blair, Cumbo, dentist, Gossip Girl, hot, layout, Linly, masterchef, maths, Piratica, Sharon, sleep, sport, Vampire Diaries