Wednesday, September 30
Dreams only last for a night
posted by Bon
Wonderful; peachy; terrific;
Wanna know what happened? Someone handed a printout of my previous blog to our substitute deputy principal and I got called in at the end of recess to talk to her about what the hell I'm writing, and I got wonderfully busted because I rage a lot about [should I mention names...?][what the hell..] Linda Wu on my blog, so much that it looks like I'm bullying her. And she threatens to show my teachers my blog, which would be bad because there is a very explicit rage about Mr Yeo on it. But all this makes me sad because it's really hard to explain the case of Linda Wu. Deputy told me to name some people that has also been affected, so I named 5 people. In her office, I felt unnaturally dizzy. Like the world was tilting, that was weird. I felt like my feet weren't flat on the floor, which I checked, and they were. At the end of the meeting, it was practically lunch, and I told the people about it, and everyone was willing to back me up. :) Which goes to show how big the problem is. What pissed me off quite a bit, was the fact that Linda Wu was skipping around all happy, and grinning like a bitch, and just standing there. Even if she wasn't the one who tipped Pooviah [oops, I mean deputy,] off about my blog, just her being happy ticked me off. I know this isn't the way to go, but that's how I feel.
After sport, we, the five that I mentioned and I, went to Pooviah to talk about it. I think it went over pretty well, but Pooviah still doesn't entirely get what's going on. It's really hard to understand until you experience it personally.
So I have to shut that blog down [I couldn't delete it entirely, too many memories ):, so I just made it private.] and that's why I'm writing here. How wonderful.
One other thing Pooviah mentioned, I swear way too much in my other blog, so I'm going to do my best not to swear, especially the effword, in this one :) and if I need to rage, I will do so without names. I'll tag them as ... numbers, so if you need a guide to who the numbers are, talk to me :)
A good thing about starting a new blog is that I don't have to uphold the rules I set myself for my other blog. For example, I don't have to post just one each day, I can post more. I will still do my best to post at least one each day though, because blogging makes me happy. The end part of my old blog, I used to write I wish blahblah. Should I continue that? Because I like it.Labels: busted, I Wish I Wish, Linda Wu, Pooviah, Yeo
7:12 PM